This easy mango salsa is made with sweet mango, spicy habanero, and zesty lime juice is the perfect pairing for fresh tropical meals. All you have to do is dice up the ingredients and let it sit for a few minutes. There you have it. Perfect salsa.
Some great pairings for mango salsa:
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken
- Coconut Lime Rice with Cilantro & Black Beans
- Baked Fish Tacos with Mango Salsa and Creamy White Lightning Sauce
- Jamaican Beef Patties
Easy Mango Salsa in 10 Minutes or Less
- 1 mango ideally a ripe one
- ½ red pepper
- ½ yellow pepper
- 1 small red onion
- 3 tablespoons cilantro
- ½ habanero pepper
- ½ tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Dice up the mango, peppers, onion, cilantro, and habanero very finely.
- Put it all in a bowl and add the salt and lime juice.
- Stir together and let sit for at least 5 minutes or up to 30 for the flavours to fully meld.